1. Death Wish Cover Reveal. I recently released the cover of my upcoming novel Death Wish, the third in the Corsair Uprising Space Opera Series. I’ve gotten a lot of good feedback about the cover and I’m excited to release the novel this summer.
2. Dirge of the Corsairs Music Video. It’s not every day an opportunity presents itself to do something unique and exciting that you’ve never done before. While I was writing Death Wish, I wrote some song lyrics that really fit well into the context of the story. I decided not to stop there and I recorded the song. Next, I went out into the desert and filmed a music video to accompany the song. The moral of this story is don’t write an idea off as silly or not feasible. If you put your mind to it you can accomplish great things. You can read about the making of the music video or watch the video here.
3. Memory Leak Gets a New Cover. Memory Leak is a science fiction thriller that I released originally back in 2010. The cover was dated and I didn’t feel it conveyed the right tone, so I made a new one that matched the branding on my most recent novels since 2014.
4. Symbiote to be released as an audiobook in Summer 2015. Books In Motion has picked up my science fiction thriller Symbiote and it’s currently being read by a talented reader in a studio. Stay tuned for the release date and more details.
5. Amazon Bestseller status. Last weekend, The Corsair Uprising #1: The Azure Key reached bestseller status on Amazon, hitting #1 in Steampunk and multiple other categories. I’d like to say thank you to the more than 500 people who downloaded my book over the span of a couple of days and the thousands of people who’ve read my books so far. Without your help, none of this would have been possible.
I have a lot more great news coming later on this year, so please keep an eye out for those updates as they come in. Things are definitely changing for the better and my name is getting out there. Once again, thank you to anyone who has read my work. Without early adopters, there would be no superstars.